At Lifespan we pride ourselves in great customer service and being reasonable people.
4 Easy steps to understanding our Refund Policy
The First step of our Refund policy is providing proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt or invoice
The Second step of our Refund policy is identifying the issue:
A. Damaged or Faculty Goods
B. Change of mind
A. Damaged or Faulty Goods
If you have discovered the product is damaged, faulty or possesses a major problem upon 7 days of receiving your item, you are entitled to a refund. Conditions for damaged or faulty goods are:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Meeting any of these conditions will allow a full refund at the original purchase price. Please note that the original freight costs are not refundable under any circumstances.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item with the major problem and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. Please note this is only valid if you notify us within the first 7 days upon receiving your item.
B. Change of mind
At Lifespan we are dedicated to bringing 100% customer satisfaction. Based on this, we provide a 7 day money back guarantee if you have a change of mind or are simply unsatisfied with our products.
The conditions of the money back guarantee are:
- All money back guarantees are subject to a 15% restocking fee of the sale price to cover the labour costs of picking/repacking the order and returning it to the shelf.
- Original Freight costs are not refundable under any circumstances
- The item must be returned with all goods and packaging material all originally included in as new condition as reasonably possible in the circumstances
- The item must be purchased online and delivered, without initially physically seeing or testing the demonstration version of purchased product.
If all conditions are agreed to and met, then you will be entitled to our 7 day money back guarantee.
B. Change of mind (Retail, on site purchase)
If the customer has purchased a product directly from one of our offices where demonstrations products are present in authorised Lifespan showrooms, where the customer is able to test, see and observe the product, the customer will be deemed to have made a satisfactory purchase and will not be eligible for the 7 day money back guarantee in the case of Change of Mind circumstances.
Once you have identified the issue, the Third step is ensuring you contact us the first 7 days upon receiving your item. Approval from the Lifespan team must be sought before sending products back. If we are not notified of the issue within the first 7 days, then the product is conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from any defect or damage.
After you have identified the issue, notified us via email or phone and have sought approval, the fourth and final step of Lifespan’s refund policy requires you to return the item back to base. If you are unable to return the item back to Lifespan, then we will organise the collection of the freight and forward the costs to the customer.
*The amount will be refunded once the product been returned to us.